How to Apply
Working for the City of Levelland -
Come back often and see what current job openings are posted!
Levelland employees will enjoy great benefits like:
- a retirement plan that matches your contributions two-to-one
- a great working conditions
- an environment that places an emphasis on the value of good people
- workers compensation, safety, and liability claims
- diverse community of workers
Getting an application:
1709 Avenue H.
- If you are qualified for the jobs currently listed, print out an application found on "Job Openings".
- Or Pick one up at:
Levelland, Texas, 79336
Completing the Application:
- If you need more work history space than what is on the back, please make additional copies of the back of the application as needed and be sure to sign and date it.
- Please do not submit copies of birth certificates, driver licenses, Social Security cards or photo identifications with the application.
Ways to Submit Your Application:
- In Person, you may return your application by the close-out date to the address listed on the job posting in person
- By Mail, Applications will be accepted by mail at the address listed on the job postings, provided the application is complete, signed, and received by the close-out date.
- By Fax, Applications may be sent to our fax number at (806) 894- 0119. We will accept a faxed application if received by the end of the day on the close-out date. However, we still require that you either mail in or drop off the singed original.
- A pre-employment medical exam and drug test is required if a tentative offer of employment is made. For more information, please call (806) 894-0113