City Council Meetings
CITY OF LEVELLAND, TEXAS
LEVELLAND CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING
MONDAY, MARCH 06, 2017 7:00 PM
CITY HALL, R.O. DENNIS COUNCIL CHAMBERS 1709 AVENUE H
? Pledge of Allegiance and Prayer.
? Statements by Citizens
1. Consider and take necessary action to approve the minutes from the February 20, 2017 meeting.
2. Consider and take necessary action on Resolution 2017-03 cancelling the May 6, 2017 General Election
3. Consider and take necessary action to authorize an engineering firm to provide engineering services related to the Department of Public Safety, Texas Division of Emergency Management Grant Project No. 00115.
4. Consider and take necessary action to authorize staff to request bids on the seal coat project related to the Department of Public Safety, Texas Division of Emergency Management Grant Project No. 00115.
5. Consider and take necessary action regarding mosaic for new fire station.
DATED THIS THE 3rd DAY OF MARCH, 2017
I, the undersigned authority, do hereby certify that the above Notice of Meeting of the governing body of the City of Levelland Texas is a true and correct copy of said notice that has been posted on the bulletin board of the City Hall of the City of Levelland, Texas, a place convenient and readily accessible to the general public at all times, and said notice was posted on March 3, 2017, by 5:00 PM and remained so posted continuously for at least 72 hours preceding the scheduled time of such meeting.
Beth A Walls, TRMC, IPMA-SCP, City Secretary
The City Council Chamber is wheelchair accessible. Requests for any special accommodations must be made 48 hours prior to the meeting. Please contact Beth Walls at 894-0113.